CBD For Constipation
CBD for Constipation
Are you suffering from constipation and looking for an effective treatment? If yes, then using CBD for constipation can be the most sensible choice for bringing your life back on track.
You must be thinking why we are saying this. Right?
If yes, then stick with us till the end, and know everything about this natural medication.
However, let us begin by understanding the disease first.
What Is Constipation?
Constipation is one of the common digestive problems that most of the people are suffering from. It is infrequent bowel movements or difficulty in passing the tools that you didn’t pass for several weeks.
This infrequent bowel can cause pain and inflammation in the abdominal part because the waste gets build up in the bowel and refuses to pass through.
Now, let us get in detail and know about this disorder completely.
What Are the Symptoms of Constipation?
Each person is different and as a result, have different bowel constipation. Few people go three times a day, while there are a few who go thrice a week.
However, there are few symptoms which show that you are suffering from constipation.
• Less than three bowels a week
• Passing hard and dry stools
• Paining and straining during bowel movements
• Feeling heavy, even after having enough bowel movement
• Experiencing a rectal blockage.
What Are the Causes of Constipation?
This disorder usually occurs when the movement of stools is slow via the digestive tract and does not exit through the rectum.
Some of the other common causes of constipation are:
• A blockage in the rectum can be the reason for the slow stool movement
• If there is any nerve problem around the colon and rectum, the passing of the stool can be slow
• A problem in the pelvic muscle
• Hormonal imbalance
• Diet that doesn’t contain fiber
• Consuming a high dosage of certain medications
• Eating certain dairy items
• Changes in the normal routine
• Consuming less amount of water
These are the general causes of this disorder, but there are certain other reasons as well, which can cause constipation.
Let’s discuss that.
Who Are Under Risks of Causing This Disorder?
People having a poor diet and not doing any kind of physical activity is more likely to cause this disorder. However, there are some folks who are more prone to this disorder, which includes:
• People above 65: The folks who are older than 65 and have less physical activity are prone to cause this disorder.
• Unable to get up from the bed: Those who have a certain disease and are unable to get up from the bed can often have a problem in bowel movement.
• Women or Child: Women are more likely to get affected by constipation.
• Pregnant: Hormonal changes and pressure on the intestinal area, can lead to constipation.
After getting an overall idea of this disorder, let us move forward to know about the natural curative option for dealing with this disorder.
While discussing on natural treatment, we want you to know about a buzzing natural therapy, namely cannabidiol.
However, before understanding about how this medication can treat your disorder, let us first understand the term CBD.
What Does CBD Mean?
Cannabidiol or CBD is one of the common phytocannabinoids that is present in the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant has two most studied cannabinoids, namely, THC and CBD. Unlike THC, CBD does not alter the state of mind or make you feel high. Scientists believe that this compound can be beneficial for treating a bunch of disorders, which includes constipation as well.
Why Choose CBD for Constipation?
The usage of CBD can relieve symptoms of this disorder and can bring your life back on track.
The scientists say that CBD may have the potential of interacting effectively with the receptors that are present in the body. These receptors are for promoting a calming effect by slowing down an over-stimulated nervous system.
Here are the other reasons why it’s believed that CBD can help manage constipation:
• CBD may help in dealing with the disorder by interacting with the cannabinoid receptors that can calm the gut irritation.
• It may circulate in the body and can give relief from the unnecessary tension that happens in the muscle.
• It can control the inflammation by increasing the production of anandamide. Anandamide helps in lessening the pain and inflammation that happens in the body.
• It can benefit the patients suffering from spastic constipation.
• Cannabidiol can give relief from the symptoms of various forms of constipation.
After getting some idea about how this medication can be helpful in dealing with the disorder, let us know about the ways available for consuming cannabidiol.
Choose Your Ingesting Option
CBD is available in various forms, and as a result, you can choose the product as per your convenience.
Some of the ingesting methods are:
One of the preferable options for consuming the daily dosage of this compound is Pure CBD Oil, as it is quick to digest and may show its effect immediately.
The above topic on consumption will definitely make you think about - how much should I consume.
Considering this, here is the solution for that. Please have a look.
What is the Appropriate Dosage to Use?
As CBD is becoming a trend, there is a lost fuss regarding the appropriate dosage.
The appropriate dosage may be different for everyone because it depends on the various factors such as weight, sex, lifestyle, current disorder, and condition of the liver.
Thus, if you are planning to shift to CBD, then it is essential to consult the general practitioner.
Now, the next question that folks may look for is whether the usage of CBD is legal to use or not. It is because many legal concerns are evolving around the people when it comes to this compound.
Is CBD Legal To Use?
The legality of CBD totally depends on the source of the CBD and the state where you live.
According to the farm bill 2018, the hemp-derived CBD is legal to use in all the 50states of the U.S. However; the case is opposite when it comes to the federal drug enforcement administration. Thus, it always better to check with the state law and be on a safer side.
Next- Side Effects.
Prior to using any medication, the first doubt that anyone would get in their mind is whether the medication will cause side effects or not.
Thus, we are considering the side effects of cannabidiol as our next subtopic.
Common Possible Side Effects
CBD Products are similar to any other natural medicines. There is always a possibility of having side effects with cannabidiol. However, many people have reported certain side effects only in high doses.
Some of the possible side effects are:
Change in appetite
• Mood swings
• Dry mouth
Though these are the side effects, they won’t last for a long time and will not cause any serious problems.
Safety Concerns That Comes With This Cannabinoid
• According to a report that got published in the American Academy of Pediatrics, pregnant women and nursing mothers should not consume these products as it may affect the development of the baby.
• These products are not for people who are below 18. Thus, before giving these to your children who are below 18, consult your pediatrician.
• Some of the past researchers suggest that a high dosage of cannabidiol might tear the muscle and can make the condition worse in Parkinson’s disorder.
• Always prefer buying the product from a reputed and genuine seller and ask for lab reports to make sure that the product contains less than 0.3%THC content and is completely free from the harmful contaminants.
Final Take Away
Constipation is a common physical condition, which includes stomach pain and irregular bowel movements.
There are many therapeutic options available to cope up with the symptoms. However, most of the people prefer using natural medication for treating their health disorder. When it comes to natural medication, choosing CBD can be a viable choice.
We hope that you chose the best medication for yourself and your loved ones. If you have any other doubts about this topic, then contact our customer team.